From its inception, the International Chodiev Foundation has supported MGIMO’s publishing house, as proper academic research is impossible without publishing monographs, articles, textbooks..
In 1996, we started to issue grants for writing basic textbooks and sponsored the publication of scientific papers, dictionaries, and almanacs on international, legal and economic issues.
In addition, we purchased state-of-the-art printing equipment for the University and most of the literature used in the University is published in-house, with a portfolio of more than 1,000 scientific papers, textbooks, and almanacs on the international affairs, economy and law. Today, MGIMO’s publishing program is considered to be one of the best in Russia.
We also supported the implementation of an internet portal with an integrated system of information and educational resources, and established an intellectual club for expert analysis, with the resulting materials being published in nine academic journals.
Some of our publications:
- The Moscow Journal of International Law.
- Little Bakkun from the Land of Dreams – Her Imperial Highness the Princess of Japan Hisako Takamado.
- Russian-Swahili dictionary.
- Current International Law, three volumes.
- Famous Russian Diplomats. From the Ambassador’s Izba to the Collegium of Foreign Affairs: Dedicated to the 200th anniversary of the Russian Diplomatic Service, by Kesselbrener G.L.
- Foreign Policy of the Russian Federation, 1992-1999.
- To Build Bridges – Her Majesty the Empress of Japan Michiko.
- Japan in Contemporary World (Textbook).
- Contemporary International Relations, Revised Edition.
- International Economic Relations (textbook).
- Diplomatic Service (Textbook).
- History of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Essays on History of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 2nd volume.
- Correspondence of Leontiev in 1871.
- Philosophy of Symbiosis by Dr. Kisho Kurosawa.
- Famous Russian Diplomats. The Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Empire by G.L. Kesselbrenner.
- History of Korea, (Textbook).
- Contemporary International Relations and World Politics (Textbook).
- Collection of Documents on Fight Against Transnational Crime.