Over more than two decades, the International Chodiev Foundation has worked tirelessly to transform the lives of young people around the world.
Established in 1996 with the initial objective of providing grants and scholarship programs to assist students of MGIMO, the International Chodiev Foundation has since evolved into a global philanthropic center for academic research, the arts and child-related causes.
Driven by our ambition to provide those in need with life-changing assistance, the mission & values of the International Chodiev Foundation are to give young people and adults the opportunity to realise their full potential, with the ultimate objective of building a peaceful society that is free from poverty and suffering.
The mission of the International Chodiev Foundation is to promote academic excellence, creativity and innovation across Eurasia:
- By identifying and supporting those in need and by nurturing the talent of those who would not otherwise have an opportunity to fulfil their potential, we are working towards building a more healthy and educated society.
- Our educational and research programs are designed to unlock the talent and intellectual potential of future generations.
- Through our broad range of activities, we intend to make significant advances in the fields of education, public health, and the arts.
- We work with all our partners towards the attainment of the sustainable development goals adopted by the international community.
- Through our worldwide arts program, we aim to promote close cultural ties between Russia and Japan.
- We believe that everyone should have the ability to access knowledge and that intellectual empowerment can be life-changing.
- We believe that education is the most powerful weapon we have in the fight against poverty and suffering and that it can be used to change the world for the better.
- We believe that cultural ties can lead to mutual respect, understanding and friendship between people and countries alike; forging cultural links between academic institutions, governments and the wider community is key to developing better relations between nations.
- We believe that everyone has a right to medical care, fair treatment and equal opportunities.
- We believe in a society in which all people are free to participate fully in economic, civic, and cultural life.